- storytime everyday at the library
- $1 kids movies every Wednesday morning at Cinemark
- shows, parties and music every Thursday afternoon at the mall
- kids workshops every first Saturday at Home Depot
- Free kids carnival days at the museums
We aim for an outing a day, and Tyler and Jamie are loving it. The most exciting phrase in our house right now is "Tyler, can you find your shoes?" Even Jamie knows that shoes=fun times.
All in all, this is shaping up to be a really good, really busy summer. I can't believe it, but I think I love Dallas in the summertime.