Thursday, December 31, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
We showed these pictures to Tyler, and he thinks the first one is a monster. He kept roaring at it. It does sort of look like a skeleton face :)
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
We've been out for Chinese food, as per Hinckley tradition.
We are so obsessed with this show, it is ridiculous. It's like 24 on steriods. When we're done with this season, we'll have time for Christmas. But until then, Fox River Penitentiary calls.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
- The new Eatough Thanksgiving lay-out, in my parents beautiful, remodeled, totally baby-unfriendly home:
- Poker and Risk nights! I did not win either, although I attribute my loss at Poker to my Uncle Gordy farting until I left the table, and then Richard stole all my chips.
- Beatles Rock Band with most of my siblings. My favorite moment of that was Kristen and Lauren singing "I Am the Walrus," and neither knew the lyrics, which resulted in this line in perfect unison: "Yellow mustard custard dripping from a dead dog's eye...Ewww!"
- Annie Skyy! Just a little, little girl, who changed even over the few days we were there! I love newborns! (I'm making a weird face, but the other pictures were too blurry.)
- Disneyland! Including churros, 3D glasses, Dumbo and Tyler meltdowns in several lines:
- Lunch with Grandma Sandi at the scrumptious Calimesa Royale Restaurant. Best biscuits and gravy ever! Grandma crocheted me a new Christmas scarf, too!
- Multiple In N' Out trips:
Not so favorite moment:
- Tyler caught a cold and slept horribly the first few nights, resulting in this noise for much of Thanksgiving dinner and the ride home:
Except for that, we had a great trip! Thanks for having us, Mom and Dad! Love you, and hopefully we'll see you all soon!
- ► 2014 (41)
- ► 2012 (40)
- ► 2011 (63)
- ► 2010 (72)
- ▼ December (6)