Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Time to chaaange!

Hey all! It has been nearly one year since I started blogging weekly. I for one cannot believe I actually stuck with it.

Two things have been on my mind lately:

1. Blogger has informed me that I am getting low on storage space on this blog (almost like I post 100+ pictures every week or something).

2. Some weirdos have been looking at my blog lately, with weird entry searches.

I am excited to announce a new home for our new adventures:

 Hinckleys on Hall Street
( hinckleysonhallstreet.blogspot.com )

Our new blog is private, so let me know if you'd like to keep following our Texas lives! Leave a comment here with your email address, or email me at katherinehinckley at gmail dot com. I'll leave this old blog up until the beginning of September, and then I'll take it down or make it private, whatever, to hide all our old posts.

As in all things, the Brady's say it best: "When it's time to chaaange, you've got to rearraaaaange!"




5 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

I'd love to still follow y'all. I promise I'm not a creepy stalker! LOL!

lisa.marie.johnson at hotmail dot com

Katie said...

Lisa - Sent you an invite! Let me know if you didn't get it!

The Desatoff Family said...

Send me an invite!

Mom said...

Hi I'd like to follow!

Milko, Eve, Allison, And Joshua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.