Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Halloween Birthday

We're baaa-aaaaack...for now, at least :)

So, four months late is better than never, right? Tyler turned FOUR (I still can't believe it) this last October, and we had a spectacular Halloween birthday party in our backyard with a bunch of his costumed friends.

We did give them fair warning...




It was so much fun, and I am being super lame just posting pictures without telling all about it because, let's be honest, I stayed up til 3am the night before finishing the treats and decorations, so I can't really remember all of it. Either way, I'm pretty proud of myself for pulling together some sort of blog post, and judging from the pictures (thanks, Eve!!) we look like we had a good time.

We love you, Bubba!





No comments:

Blog Archive