1. He's got that old-time Southern charm going. "Yes'm" and taking his hat off and opening doors and a barely there Texas drawl. Also, an endearing addiction to the Cowboys, the Mavericks, and the Plano Wildcats.
2. He knows I get grumpy when I haven't left the house all day, so he's always planning spontaneous little outings to get me out and about. Last week, he took me out for sushi. This week, he bought us tickets to see BYU Men's Chorus perform. Case in point.
3. In an attempt to support me in my endless quest for pre-pregnancy poundage, and also in response to my laundry strike, McKay hid the cookie jar in our hamper.
4. To support our little family through our last years of college, McKay has taken on some of the most menial jobs when there weren't any others to be found, including carpet cleaner, pest control technician, and sandwich maker at the fabulous Subway in the Cougareat. 5. He rubs my feet when he gets home from work and school.
6. When the last Harry Potter book came out, I was seven months pregnant, and in no mood to wait in line to get our copy. I went to bed grumpy that night, but woke up to a copy of it on my nightstand, compliments of McKay getting up two hours early to go to Walmart for it.
7. He and Tyler have their own language and jokes that I don't even understand, but they laugh like there's no tomorrow when they're playing.
8. His determination to see the best in everyone. Even shady car salesmen.
9. Last, by by no means least: sorry, ladies, but I've got the best dang kisser. Hands down.
In review, aint no other man but you.