Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello from California!

Well, this for those of you who we haven't told yet: first off, we are all completely okay. On our way down to California for Christmas, we got into a pretty bad car accident. We hit some black ice between Mesquite and Las Vegas, started swerving, ran off the road and rolled the car three times. All three of us are totally okay, thanks to seat belts and car seats (don't ever forget!). Well, McKay does have some cuts on his forehead, and I have a bruise on my shin, but considering we rolled our car at 80 miles an hour, we're okay with it. I've got some pretty good pictures, but I know all you grandmas are a little nervous about seeing them, so I've put a link here for those who want to see them.



Luckily, we were able to get to San Diego in time for Patrick and Michelle's wedding reception.



Besides that, we're just hanging out with my side of the family here in California. We went to Disneyland on Tuesday, and we're going again tomorrow (yay!). Tyler just about jumped out of the boat on It's A Small World to go dance with all the animatronic dolls, and got real close and personal with Grumpy, to his dismay. Today was so much fun with our family. I hope everyone else's Christmas is wonderful too!


3 comments:

M said...

Oh my! I saw the pics of your car! I'm happy to hear that all of you are doing well!!

The Grandmoo said...

I am so glad you are back home safe and sound. I love the picture of Tyler hanging out of the police
car. So good to see you three at Christmas. Happy New Year! LOve you all to pieces. Take Care,

Your Grandmoo

The Coxes said...

That picture of Tyler hanging out of the police car is priceless! I'm so glad you guys are ok, and that we still got to see you. We've got to spend some time with little Tyler - he cracks me up. Those pictures of him stealing cookies are pretty funny! Kendy :)