Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Pictures

I know we just took family pictures last fall, but I love them, so we got them done again! We went to Vivian park up the Provo Canyon with an up-and-coming photography company called Indie Pindie. We got some really cute shots of us by the old railroad and rail cars.



You can see Tyler holding a goldball here. If you look close, it's in almost every shot. He would NOT put it down!



I love this shot of Tyler's face. He looks so sneaky!










We even made it on her blog! You can see our famous faces at

3 comments:

Marie said...

What cute pictures! The second one of just Tyler is adorable. And that's pretty funny about the golf ball! My niece in some family pictures wouldn't let go of a brightly colored stuffed moose. It must be something about that age.... :)

Heather said...

I love the pictures on the train tracks. I know they have been done a million times by people, but I still think they always look amazing. expecially the B&W pictures. You are all sooo cute!

The Coxes said...

I love those pictures!! And Katie, you look like a supermodel. Kendy :)